Cimquest is looking for the right individuals to join our growing Team!
Cimquest, Inc. an 27 year industry leading technology provider of CAD/CAM, Scanning & Inspection and 3D Printing solutions. We are the largest provider of Mastercam CNC programming software in the world and the leader in the Northeastern region for 3D printing technologies. Cimquest is well positioned to help drive the Industrial 4.0 revolution of digital manufacturing. We offer a great professional team-oriented work atmosphere with many opportunities to learn and advance.
Please let us know if you are interested in joining our elite staff by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
This position is for a technician for our growing line of 3D Printer solutions including HP and Desktop Metal. The technician will be based out of our Branchburg, NJ headquarters but will travel 85% of the time in our territory that spans from Maine down thru Virginia. Ninety percent of our customer base can be reached within a 4 hour drive. As our printer business continues to grow the travel will become more localized as we add remote technicians to the team to handle the more southern and northern regions. Full training will be provided for the technician both internally and by our vendors.
- Provide 3D Printer installation and training services at customer sites
- Service 3D Printers
- Provide professional and customer service oriented telephone support for customers
- Help with demonstrations of the 3D Printers at our facility and trade shows
- Help manage the usage of our own 3D Printers for printing demo and print service parts
- Postprocess parts as well as package and ship parts to customers
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Base/Bonus commensurate with experience, comprehensive health coverage, retirement benefit program, Holidays, 3.5 weeks of paid time off, 401K, comp time plan.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
- A strong mechanical aptitude
- Be able to gain entry and service Department of Defense accounts
- A basic electrical understanding
- Experience servicing mechanical/electrical equipment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Very good organizational skills
- Basic computer networking capabilities
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Clean driving record. Shared company vehicles available.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer service focused
- CAD (Solid Modeling) Experience a plus
Please provide your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
WESTERN PA / WESTERN NY & EASTERN OH TERRITORY
3D Printing is a game changing technology that is revolutionizing the way products are designed and manufactured around the world. This ground swell creates a tremendous platform for company and personal growth. Cimquest, Inc. currently has an opening for a key individual to grow with us as we ride one of the most exciting waves of technology of our generation. If you are an exceptional person with a passion for business and technology and an eye to the future – we’d like to meet you. This position is for a seasoned outside sales executive for our growing line of 3D Printer solutions including HP and Desktop Metal. The sales person will be ideally based out of our Pittsburgh, PA location. The candidate should have a proven track record in technical sales but does not have to be experienced in 3D Printing technology. Full training will be provided both internally and by our vendors.
- Cold Calling, lead calling, base account development and strategic pursuits in the assigned territory.
- Customer site visits in day-driveable territory with minimal overnight events. Initial 2 months – overnight travel will be 50% or greater due to training.
- Discern prospective customers’ engineering/manufacturing needs and tailor Additive Manufacturing solution strategies accordingly.
- Accurately forecast pipeline opportunities on a monthly basis.
- Meet sales goals with high professional ethics resulting in highly satisfied customers.
- Help drive marketing initiatives to create new business opportunities.
- Fully document customer info and activities in our Netsuite CRM system.
3+ years of successful capital equipment sales such as: machine tools, manufacturing equipment, production equipment or robotics. Experience with CAD, engineering design, manufacturing processes and/or additive manufacturing technology a strong plus.
Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering or Manufacturing technology major helpful)
- Comfortable calling on and presenting to C-Level executives
- Skills to manage tactical sales as well as lengthy, capital sales cycles
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales goals
- Engaging verbal, presentation and written skills
- Knowledge of materials and manufacturing/fabrication processes will be a plus
- Self-starter with a strongly disciplined aptitude for learning and working
- Customer Centric Sales approach
COMPANY WILL PROVIDE:
- Established inside sales team for lead import and qualification
- Senior Management with +25 years’ experience in the CAD/CAM 3D Printing Sales Industry
- Significant industry and product training as well as excellent onboarding process.
- Marketing team to help drive new business opportunities
- Well established and experienced technical support team.
- Maintenance renewal sales group to ensure timely customer contract renewals
- Support team for generating and reviewing proposals
- Participation in industry trade shows and seminars
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Base/Bonus commensurate with experience, comprehensive medical and dental coverage, profit sharing retirement benefit program, 7 holidays, 3.5 weeks of paid time off, 401K.
Please send resume and salary expectations to email@example.com