In today’s Employee Spotlight we are featuring Genise Postell, the Senior Office Administrator here at Cimquest. Here’s a little information that will help you get to know her a little better . . .
- What are your responsibilities at Cimquest?
My main responsibility is to process Mastercam maintenance renewal orders and 3D printer orders.
- What industry do you come from?
I have worked in a few different industries: restaurant, architectural, landscape, retail, hotel, etc.
- Where are you from (hometown)?
Old Bridge, NJ
- What is your educational background?
After high school, I graduated from the Executive Assistant program at Katharine Gibbs
- How long have you worked at Cimquest?
- What are your hobbies?
I am a football and baseball mom
- What do you enjoy most about your job?
I get satisfaction out of making sure our customers are happy with their Cimquest experience.
- What do you feel is the most important aspect of your job?
Making sure orders are placed accurately and efficiently
- What is your most treasured possession?
- Do you have any hidden talents?
Just a little twin telepathy. I have a twin sister who is 1 minute older than me.
- What is the craziest thing on your bucket list?
- What would people be surprised to know about you?
I was a record holder for my high school’s girl’s track and field team.
- What is your favorite meal?
- Where is your favorite place to vacation?
- What is the best advice you have ever given or received?
Figure out what you love to do and then figure out how to get paid to do it.
- What is your favorite movie?
Love and Basketball
- What is your greatest fear?
- Who is your favorite celebrity?
- When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
One of many is people chomping on their food
Stay tuned for future blog posts to meet more of our Cimquest staff . . .