Would you like to help shape the next generation of Mastercam? The Public Beta for the upcoming Mastercam 2019 release is now open to all currently maintained Mastercam customers. You can download it by clicking the button at the bottom of this article. Please note that Cimquest does not provide technical support for the Beta version, but you can send your feedback directly to CNC Software (the makers of Mastercam) to let them know what you think!
Just a few highlights to look for in Mastercam 2019 Beta:
- New 2D/3D Milling Features improve toolpath efficiency control. Automate 2D chamfering and multiaxis deburring operations. Accelerated Finishing™ is expanded with taper and lens-style tool support.
- Surface and Solid Modeling Improvements simplify CAD for CAM and deliver greater design and geometry editing tools for shop-floor programmers.
- Powerful Turning and Mill-Turn improve your productivity with new plunge/grooving strategies, additional PrimeTurning™ support, expanded 3D tool and holder support, plus bar feed and import/export operation improvements.
- Improved Validation with new, advanced toolpath display and analysis, plus improvements to machine simulation and support.
- Streamlined workflow and graphics with new sectional views, level and planes management.
- …and many other productivity improvements across the entire product.
Want to know what else is new? A complete list is available when you install the Beta. Just click below to be taken to the corporate Mastercam website to download Mastercam 2019.