Onshape Hands On Test Drive at Cimquest
January 17 @ 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Why are thousands of companies switching to Onshape as their primary CAD system?
Whether you currently use Onshape or had your first look in 2015 beta, this session is for you. Adding hundreds of features to our platform, Onshape has become the go-to CAD system for many companies.
This is an opportunity to interact with former CEO of Solidworks and founding member of Onshape, John McEleney. John McEleney will peel back the layers to reveal why Onshape’s platform has dramatically improved design efficiencies of companies.
Who should come? Local 3D CAD users, Engineers, and Design Professionals
What to bring? Your laptop or iPhone/iPad/Android (phone or tablet)
Snacks and drinks will be provided with time for introductions and networking. This will be followed by a 45-minute group lesson led by a CAD expert to guide you while you take a test drive of a modern CAD platform.
- Navigating the Onshape Account 101 – How is it different than desktop CAD
- Important Settings for experienced CAD users
- Multi-Part Part Studios (different than your average “Part File”)
- Built-in Data Management: Versions, Branching & Merging and Revisions
- Communicating internally and externally
- Onshape Mobile
- Assemblies: Mates and In- Context Modeling
- Simulation, CAM and Rendering