Technology Tour August 18
August 18 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Come see the latest and hottest new technologies in 3D Printing, Scanning, Inspection, and Mastercam!
Cimquest is excited to open our doors once again for tours of our 25,000 sq ft facility. Up to 8 members of your team can sign up for a tour with convenient time slots offered from 9 AM to 5 PM (tours will be approx. 1 and a half to 2 hours) Please Note: When registering to attend, if you are unable to find a convenient time slot please call (866)-277-8778 ext 4 or you can email email@example.com and we will happily help set up a time that works best for you.
This guided tour will give you and your colleagues a unique opportunity to see all of the technologies housed at our facility such as:
- High Speed Production Plastic Printer – HP 5200
- High Speed Full Color Printer – HP 580
- Office Friendly Metal Printer – Desktop Metal Studio
- Low-cost Continuous Carbon Fiber Printer – Desktop Metal Fiber
- High Speed Production Photo Cure Resin Printer – Nexa 3D
- High Temperature FFF Printer, printing in PEEK and PEKK – 3DGence
- Low Cost/High Performance FFF Solutions – Ultimaker and Makerbot
- Industrial Quality Low Cost SLA Printer – Form 3 and Form 3L
- Compact Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) platform – Fuse 1
- Low Cost (Under $120K) Direct Metal Laser Sintering – Xact Metal
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) Printer – XYZ MfgPro230 xS
Learn from our team of experts about the advantages and disadvantages of these different technologies and how they may fit your application needs.
Also, on display at our event are several 3D Scanning, Inspection, Reverse Engineering hardware/software solutions as well as the world’s most widely used CNC Programming Software – Mastercam.
Please Note: Masks are optional for those attendees who have been vaccinated for COVID-19. Attendees who haven’t been vaccinated will be required to wear protective masks while inside the facility.
At the beginning of your tour, you can optionally choose to attend an educational seminar on 3D Printing or sit with one of our experts to discuss your application requirements.
Come join us for this safe, interactive open house and learn about these exciting technologies from our team of experts!