The Future of Metal 3D Printing,” Co-sponsored by Cimquest & Desktop Metal
April 17 @ 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Join Cimquest, local Desktop Metal Value-Added Reseller, at our HQ and 3D Printing Facility for an in-depth look at metal 3D Printing. You’ll see what the future holds for the technology as well as an in-depth look at how Desktop Metal has brought metal 3D Printing into the office environment. Cimquest has the full Studio System+ suite of products including the Studio+ 3D Printer, Debinder, and Furnace. See the process first-hand along with sample parts and a number of reasons to attend, including:
4 unique presentations, including:
- How to choose the right 3D printer.
- Live demonstration of. Desktop Metal’s Bound Metal Deposition Process & Technology overview.
- The future of metal 3D Printing.
- When to utilize subtractive manufacturing, and when is it best to utilize Additive Mfg.
- Tour Cimquest’s Advanced Manufacturing Facility and Showroom!