Make Better Parts Faster with Mastercam 2021
Mastercam 2021 increases machining productivity and reduces overall production costs with faster and more flexible multiaxis improvements, enhancements in turning and turning-related applications, advances in speed, safety, and much more.
These advancements have been made in direct response to the needs of the global manufacturing community.
Some of the new features and areas of improvement you will find in Mastercam 2021 include:
- Expanded Multiaxis Pocketing combines efficient pocket cutting with a focus on finishing with Accelerated Finish tools, automatically maintaining the correct tool contact within defined parameters.
- Enhanced Accelerated Finishing™.
- Improved Dynamic Motion™.
- Expanded multiaxis flowline milling toolpaths.
- New 3+2 Automatic Roughing toolpath automatically makes multiplane 3-axis roughing toolpaths by evaluating the model and stock, creating a cut, calculating what remains, and repeating the process until roughing is complete.
- Support for modeling chucks and chuck jaws.
- Streamlined and expanded Mill-Turn Simulation.
- Swiss machining solutions combine Mill and Lathe with specialized post processors.
- New Advanced Drill toolpath.
- New Chamfer Drill toolpath chamfers holes after calculating the correct depth based on the desired width or depth.
- Wrap option when creating bounding boxes.
- Check Tool Reach function lets you check your tool and holder against the selected model geometry to view where the tool can and cannot reach.
- And much more!
There’s still time to catch one of our live virtual Mastercam Rollout / Update meetings.
User Meeting / Rollout Event events still to come:
June 9 – 9:30 – 11:30 AM
June 15- 9:30 – 11:30 AM
Click below for more details and to register.