25% – 75% faster cycle times. Dramatically extended tool life. Less wear on your machines.
Dynamic MotionTM technology continues to innovate. Dynamic Motion toolpaths maximize material removal rate and can reduce cycle times by 25 to 75%. Dynamic Motion uses a proprietary set of rules to continually adjust toolpath motion to maintain a constant chip thickness everywhere on the part. This results in consistent machining performance, shorter cycle times, and longer tool life.
5 biggest benefits to your shop when you incorporate Dynamic Motion
- Reduce Cycle Time: Dynamic Motion’s material-aware technique can reduce cycle times by 25% to 75%.
- Extend Tool Life: Dramatically extended tool life means fewer tool changes, more parts, and less expense.
- Reduce Machine Wear: Smooth motion and fewer toolpath reversals mean that your machines take less wear and tear.
- Use Any Machine: New machines, old machines – Dynamic Motion makes them all perform better.
- Easily Cut Hard Materials: Hard materials pose unique problems – Dynamic Motion makes the tough materials easier.