The Touch™ is a mid-range, professional haptic device used in research, 3D modeling, OEM applications, and more.
Provides true, three-dimensional navigation and force feedback to the organic design process, integrating a sense of ‘touch’ into Geomagic Freeform and Freeform Plus software. The Touch can accurately measure the spatial position of the device in X, Y and Z as well as the orientation in terms of roll, pitch and yaw.
- Portable design and compact footprint
- Compact force feedback workspace
- 6-degree-of-freedom positional sensing
- 3-degree-of-freedom force feedback
- RJ45 compliant on-board Ethernet Port or USB Port
- Comfortable molded-rubber stylus with textured paint
- Removable Stylus
- Two integrated momentary stylus switches
- Stylus-docking inkwell
- Ergonomic design
- Supports OpenHaptics toolkit with QuickHaptics micro API
- Made of metal components and injection-molded plastics
- CE certified