For 3D modeling and design, surgical training, virtual assembly, and more.
Provides true, three-dimensional navigation and force feedback to the organic design process, integrating a sense of ‘touch’ into Geomagic Freeform and Freeform Plus software. The Touch can accurately measure the spatial position of the device in X, Y and Z as well as the orientation in terms of roll, pitch and yaw. The Touch X offers a higher degree of accuracy, resolution and force feedback to the user, enabling more control over the modeling experience when using Freeform or Freeform plus.
Touch X Features
- Portable design and compact footprint
- Compact force feedback workspace
- 6-degree-of-freedom positional sensing
- 3-degree-of-freedom force feedback
- Comfortable molded-rubber stylus
- Automatic workspace calibration
- One integrated momentary stylus switch
- Patent protected
- Supports OpenHaptics toolkit with QuickHaptics micro API
- Constructed of metal components and injection-molded carbon fiber reinforced plastics
- CE certified