Cimquest is looking for the right individuals to join our growing Team!
Cimquest, Inc. an 28 year industry leading technology provider of CAD/CAM, Scanning & Inspection and 3D Printing solutions. We are the largest provider of Mastercam CNC programming software in the world and the US leader for 3D printing technologies. Cimquest is well positioned to help drive the Industrial 4.0 revolution of digital manufacturing. We offer a great professional team oriented work atmosphere with many opportunities to learn and advance.
We are growing! We will be looking to hire several more candidates over the next year iincluding the roles of: 3D Printing Application Specialist (Ohio), 3D Printing Field Service (MA), 3D Printing Outside Sales (OH/MI), Inside Sales (NJ), Software/Hardware Maint Sales (NJ) and 3D Printing Outside Sales (VA/MD).
Check back here often if you are interested in joining our elite staff. If you would like to be considered for the job listed below or any of the future positions you can send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Sales Consultant
(Central/South Florida Region)
This position requires extensive travel through the defined sales territory.
We’re seeking a driven and professional individual to join our outside sales team.
Are you looking for the right company with the right products to sell? The 3D Printing market is a fast growing market segment, and Cimquest is a recognized leader in the US for 3D Printing sales and consultation. If you are looking for an employee/team centric company in which to accelerate your career then please consider Cimquest as an option for you. We value employees that bring exciting new ideas to the table and enjoy working with a highly motivated and close knit team.
Candidate must have a proven track record as outside sales consultation. The role requires the ability of the salesperson to absorb, learn and maintain a great deal of technical information so that they can excel in a sales consultative role. Bring your A game and Cimquest will provide the necessary product and industry training.
The position requires extensive travel through the defined sales territory of Central/South Florida as well as a significant amount of time in our Branchburg, NJ headquarters.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
- Consultative sales approach methodology.
- Outstanding communication skills including presentation, written and verbal.
- Professional business presence and acumen.
- Self-starter, high level of initiative, proven proactive thinker.
- Commitment to customer service (internal and external).
- Highly detail oriented with superb organizational skills.
- Confidence in working with C-level executives and discussing ROI’s and Critical Business Issues.
- Experience selling into Engineering and Manufacturing companies in the territory would be a big plus.
- Experience in the CAD, 3D Printing or Manufacturing enviromments would be valuable.
- Commensurate with Experience
- Total Comp potential $80k to $150K
- Commission & Quota attainment Spiffs.
- Optional Bonus
- Optional Profit Sharing
- 401K Match
- 3-1/2 Weeks PTO
- Comprehensive Health
Please provide your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com