Cimquest is looking for the right individuals to join our growing Team!
Cimquest, Inc. an 29 year industry leading technology provider of CAD/CAM, Scanning & Inspection and 3D Printing solutions. We are the largest provider of Mastercam CNC programming software in the world and the leader in the Eastern half of the US for 3D printing technologies. Cimquest is well positioned to help drive the Industrial 4.0 revolution of digital manufacturing. We offer a great professional team-oriented work atmosphere with many opportunities to learn and advance.
If you are interested in joining our elite staff, connect with us by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
SERVICE TECHNICIAN (3D PRINTERS)
Cimquest New England, Sterling, MA
This position is for a technician for our growing line of 3D Printer solutions including HP and Desktop Metal. The technician will be based out of our Sterling, MA headquarters focusing mainly on the New England region but will also support customers in the full supporting territory of Maine down thru Virginia as well as out to the Ohio Valley region. Expected travel is approximately 85% with most travel being driveable within 4 hours. Full training will be provided for the technician both internally and by our vendors.
- Provide 3D Printer installation and training services at customer sites
- Service 3D Printers
- Provide professional and customer service oriented telephone support for customers
- Help with demonstrations of the 3D Printers at our facility and trade shows
- Help manage the usage of our own 3D Printers for printing demo and print service parts
- Postprocess parts as well as package and ship parts to customers
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Base/Bonus commensurate with experience, comprehensive health coverage, retirement benefit program, Holidays, 3.5 weeks of paid time off, 401K, comp time plan.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
- A strong mechanical aptitude
- Be able to gain entry and service Department of Defense accounts
- A basic electrical understanding
- Experience servicing mechanical/electrical equipment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Very good organizational skills
- Basic computer networking capabilities
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Clean driving record. Shared company vehicles available.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer service focused
- CAD (Solid Modeling) Experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $35,000 to 65,000
Please provide your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org