Cimquest is looking for the right individuals to join our growing Team!
Cimquest, Inc. an 28 year industry leading technology provider of CAD/CAM, Scanning & Inspection and 3D Printing solutions. We are the largest provider of Mastercam CNC programming software in the world and the US leader for 3D printing technologies. Cimquest is well positioned to help drive the Industrial 4.0 revolution of digital manufacturing. We offer a great professional team oriented work atmosphere with many opportunities to learn and advance.
We are growing! We will be looking to hire several more candidates over the next year in the roles of: 3D Printing Application Specialist (Ohio), Marketing/Events (NJ), 3D Printer Sales (NJ/NY), 3D Printing Field Service (MA), 3D Printing Outside Sales (MA), 3D Printing Outside Sales (OH/MI), Inside Sales (NJ), Software/Hardware Maint Sales (NJ) and 3D Printing Outside Sales (VA/MD).
Check back here often if you are interested in joining our elite staff. If you would like to be considered for the job listed below or any of the future positions you can send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re seeking a driven and creative individual to join our Marketing and Events team. Candidate must have organization skills and a great attention to detail and some knowledge/experience in working with logistics. The role requires coordination of various events, seminars, and trade shows along with some travel throughout the year. The candidate will also participate in certain events, which requires an outgoing personality, high energy, and strong interpersonal skills. This position also involves phone calling into our existing customer/prospect base to help build attendance for events along with confirming event registrations.
In addition to event planning, the individual would participate in various marketing related activities, performing tasks to support the promotion and sales of our products/services.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional business presence and acumen.
- Self-starter, high level of initiative, proven proactive thinker.
- Commitment to customer service (internal and external).
- Highly detail oriented with superb organizational skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task with results-oriented mindset.
- Individual who can operate under pressure, deadlines, and the demands of a busy office environment.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of graphics arts software is a plus.
Branchburg NJ, about 45 miles southwest from New York City.
Bachelors in Business or Marketing preferred or equivalent experience
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Base/Bonus commensurate with experience, comprehensive health coverage, retirement benefit program, Holidays, 3.5 weeks of paid time off, 401K, comp time plan.
Please provide your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com