The XM200G Printer Series
The XM200G printer series is powered by high-performance galvanometer mirrors to meet the specification demands of metal powder-bed fusion (SLM/DMLS) in manufacturing, research and development, and other additive manufacturing applications where print speed, part quality, and affordable price are essential.
The XM200G aims to make high-speed metal 3D printing available for more customers.
Highly Configurable, Affordable Performance
The XM200G is based on the proven, easy-to-use and cost-effective design of Xact Metal’s XM200C metal 3D printer. It integrates a high-performance galvanometer system to move the laser beam over the powder bed. This architecture allows for faster printing times and the ability to support multiple lasers.
The XM200G offers the option of using two lasers at one time with either a 100% overlapping work area using a 100 µm spot size or a 66% overlapping work area using a 50 µm spot size. This multi-laser system further increases build print speeds.
In addition, the XM200G is highly configurable to match different applications. It offers:
- A 100, 200 or 400W fiber laser option
- An upgrade to a water-cooled galvanometer for higher stability
- A large build volume (150x150x150 mm)
- A glovebox option to ease powder handling
- An integrated powder-handling system
- An option for additional sensors for build monitoring
XM200G Series Specs
150 x 150 x 150 mm
(5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 in)
XM200G – Single 100W, 200W, or 400W Yb fiber laser
XM200G2 – Dual 100W, 200W, or 400W Yb fiber lasers
*Class 1 Laser Product
XM200G – ~6 to 9 cc/hr
XM200G2 – ~12 to 16 cc/hr
Up to 20.7 m/sec (Standard galvo), 34.6 m/sec (Performance galvo)
PRECISION OPTICS SPOT SIZE
Premium F-Theta lens, 50 or 100 µm
Power Supply 100-120/200-240 VAC Single Phase, 50/60Hz 1.5 kW, 2.0 kW Peak
* Not all configurations available on 120 volts
650 x 780 x 1,930 mm³ – W x D x H
(25.6 x 30.7 x 76 in³)
To learn more about Xact Metal powder options, please visit our materials page.
Intuitive Touchscreen User Interface
The modern, interactive graphic user interface (GUI) for the XM200G makes loading files, setting up builds and monitoring the build process quick and easy.
- Home screen displays real-time build monitoring with two cameras
- Chamber setup screen allows customer to optimize print parameters
- Build queue screen provides a description of all builds to be printed
- Monitoring screen shows behavior of important parameters such as bed temperature, chamber temperature and pressure and oxygen percentage