Highly Configurable, Affordable Performance
The XM200G is based on the proven, easy-to-use and cost-effective design of Xact Metal’s XM200C metal 3D printer. It integrates a high-performance galvanometer system to move the laser beam over the powder bed. This architecture allows for faster printing times and the ability to support multiple lasers.
The XM200G offers the option of using two lasers at one time with either a 100% overlapping work area using a 100 µm spot size or a 66% overlapping work area using a 50 µm spot size. This multi-laser system further increases build print speeds.
In addition, the XM200G is highly configurable to match different applications. It offers:
- A 100, 200 or 400W fiber laser option
- An upgrade to a water-cooled galvanometer for higher stability
- A large build volume (150x150x150 mm)
- A glovebox option to ease powder handling
- An integrated powder-handling system
- An option for additional sensors for build monitoring