The Xpand3d event is packed with 28 unique educational sessions from presenters that will give you the tools you need to take your business to the next level. We will cover a broad range of topics from Scanning/Inspection, CAD, and 3D printing straight through to CAM/CNC Machining. There will also be a great selection of business-oriented sessions as well. Just look at all of the topics that you will have to pick from.
In the 3D Printing Track
- Finishing the Job Beyond Aesthetics! Performance and Sustainability through Automated Post-Processing
- Alternative Materials for Stratasys Machines
- After 3D Printing: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Post-Processing
- 3D Printing beyond prototyping; Color, Functional Geometry and Mass Manufacturing
- Mainstream Metal 3D Printing
- Can 3D Printing Provide High Volume Production?
- How to select a 3D Printer that is right for your company?
- Product Customization Driving High Volume 3D Printing
- How to Scale with Desktop 3D Printing
- Material Innovation for High-Speed Extrusion 3D-Printing
- Safety First and Faster Time to Part
In the CAD Track
- Design of complex lightweight geometries: leveraging additive capabilities through the use of lattice and topology optimizations
- Product Development & DfAM in the Dawn of Digital Transformation
- From generative design to Ultrahigh speed SLA: ParaMatters to Nexa3D new paradigm
In the CAM Track
- Mastercam 2020 Rollout
- Benefits of G-Code Simulation Integrated with Mastercam
- The Power of FIVE: a closer look at 5-axis technology
- Where the rubber meets the road – DNC Communication and Data Collection?
- The Revolution of Robotic Offline Programming Software
- The Fundamentals of CNC Machining for Engineers & Aspiring CNC Programmers
- High Efficiency Machining Overview
- Mastercam Post Processors Made Easy
- Is Your Next Rapid Prototyping Machine a CNC?
In the Scanning & Inspection Tracks
- Understand How to Inspect What You Make – Metrology 101
- Real World Part to Feature Rich CAD (Scan to CAD)
- How can my company best utilize scanned data?
- How do I select the proper scanning technology for my requirements?
In the Business Track
- Bridging the Skills Gap – Give your manufacturing employees the right tools for every job
- Automation in Marketing & Bizdev For Manufacturers: Avoiding Problems, How to Thrive, and Drive 2X Growth
All sessions will be repeated multiple times to make it easier to see all the topics that interest you. There is still time to register for this free event taking place at the Cimquest Headquarters in Branchburg, NJ Oct 15 – 17. Just click the button below for more details and to register.