We are proud to continue our support for the Guy E. Bourdeau Scholarship. It provides the opportunity for highly motivated students to earn the opportunity to attend the Additive Manufacturing User Group (AMUG) conference. Guy E. Bourdeau Scholars are honest, respectful, inquisitive and collaborative.
The scholarship honors the memory of Guy E. Bourdeau for his dedication and contribution to the additive manufacturing industry. He was a strong supporter and advocate of the Additive Manufacturing Users Group (AMUG). The scholarship was founded in Guy’s name by his wife, Renée Bourdeau, to honor his contributions to the additive manufacturing (AM) industry.
This scholarship covers the cost of participating in the 2020 AMUG Conference to be held in Chicago, Illinois, from March 22-26; this includes:
- Conference registration fee
- Access to keynote presentations, technical sessions and workshops
- Invitation to the Technical Competition and Innovator’s Showcase
- Networking breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
- Entrance to the AMUGexpo, Off-Site Dinner and Event
- Countless networking opportunities
- Access to mobile app, online planner and conference proceedings
- Exclusive AMUG volunteering opportunities with the AMUG Executive Board
- Accommodation at the designated conference hotel for the entire time you are in Chicago
- Airline ticket (Economy Class) and transportation from the airport to the conference hotel
This scholarship is open to any college sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate student in good academic standing here within the USA. Must be 21 years or older as of March 22, 2020. The deadline to submit an application is January 27, 2020. Please click the button below to be taken directly to the online application.