You’re Invited to Brooks & Associates 2-Day Lunch & Learn
Join Brooks Associates and our partners on February 12 – 13, 2020 from 10 am-4 pm for a 2-day Lunch & Learn technology event. The focus will be on machine and cutter capabilities, plus process improvement topics including tooling selection, programming strategies, machine tool platform, and workholding. Whether you already have some experience and are looking for more information, or you just want to improve your strategies, this is the event for you!
Come learn from the live demonstrations and enjoy a catered lunch. You will also have the opportunity to enter a raffle to win Celtics tickets (on Day 1) and Bruins tickets (on Day 2)!
- Grand opening of our new demo location at the EMUGE Technology Center in Central Massachusetts. It’s a state-of-the-art presentation and training resource!
- Get a new look at the latest machine models from Hurco, Yama Seiki, LK Machinery and Takumi USA!
- A broad range of demonstrations across multiple industries!
- High-Speed Mill/Drill/Tap Center for Electronics, Heatsinks, Microwave, and Solenoids (Utilizing LK TC710)
- Hard Milling in P20 Steel for Die/Mold Industry (Using Takumi H10)
- Five Sided Conversational Program Demo Using NEW Hurco 3D Solid Model Import on Model VMX42i with Koma TWA Tilt/Rotary Table
- Simultaneous 5 Axis Machining on Hurco VMX30Ui
- NC Turning on Yama Seiki GLS-1500 and Conversational Turning on Hurco TM6i
- Construction, Precision, and Durability on Mitsui Hand Feed Precision Grinder
Register for this event by clicking the button below.