HP recently released this new Polypropylene 3D Printing material. This new HP 3D High Reusability PP, enabled by BASF, is a versatile, durable, and chemically resistant material that has been qualified for HP’s production-grade 3D printing systems, and is ideal for customers in the automotive, consumer, industrial, and medical sectors seeking an optimal balance between performance and cost.
Please join us for a free webinar on June 25, 2020 11AM- noon EDT where we will spotlight this new material. You can learn how HP is opening up more possibilities for manufacturers with the use of polypropylene. Some Highlights on HP’s 3D High Reusability PP include:
- Enabled by BASFGenuine, functional PP parts. Available on the 5200 series 3D printers.
- Available on the 5200 series 3D printers
- Excellent chemical resistance and low moisture absorption.
- Outstanding welding capabilities with other PP parts produced with traditional methods like injection molding.
- Lowest cost HP 3D material for HP Multi Jet Fusion.
- Versatile material ideal for a wide range of automotive, industrial, and consumer goods applications
To register for this webinar, please click the button below.