Cimquest will be hosting a unique event this coming July 14th -17th! If you are tired of being stuck at home and want to be able to see the latest technologies in 3D Printing, Scanning and Inspection, we have created an event that we will be hosting at our 25,000 sq. ft facility. You and up to 4 members of your team can sign up for a time slot offered every hour from 8:30 am to 3:15 pm and take a guided tour of all of the technologies housed at our facility such as:
- High Speed Production Plastic Printer – HP 5200
- High-Speed Full-Color Printer – HP 580
- Office Friendly Metal Printer – Desktop Metal Studio
- Low-cost Continuous Carbon Fiber High-Temperature Resin Printer – Desktop Metal Fiber
- High-Speed Production Photo Cure Resin Printer – Nexa 3D NXE 400
- Industrial Quality SLA 3D Printer – Formlabs Form 3
- High-Temperature FFF Printer – 3DGence f340
- Full-Color FFF Printer – Rize 3D XRIZE
- Low Cost/High-Performance FFF Solutions from Ultimaker and Makerbot
- Learn from our team of experts about the advantages and disadvantages of these different technologies and how they may fit your application needs.
Also, on display at our event are several 3D Scanning, Inspection, and Reverse Engineering hardware and software solutions.
All attendees, as well as Cimquest staff, will be required to wear protective masks and if attendees wish to interact with parts on display will be required to wear gloves (provided by Cimquest.) At the conclusion of your tour you can optionally choose to attend an educational seminar (limited to 8 people) on 3D Printing or sit with one of our experts to discuss your application requirements. Please click below to register.