Do you want to avoid outsourcing parts and gain production freedom?
Paul Klopper (Technical Specialist at Trivium) did just that and this is what he had to say . . .
“Our supplier didn’t supply a part we needed. It was obsolete. And sometimes we have to replace this part inside the machine because of wear.
First, we copied the original design, we 3D printed it in ABS, but ABS wore down pretty fast.
Afterward, we optimized the design. And we printed it again with carbon-reinforced nylon. That part has been in the machine ever since.
It’s great that we can 3D print this part. Because if we have an optimized design, or it is worn, we can replace it within a day.”
Reasons to choose Ultimaker
- Just like Paul discovered, the Ultimaker ecosystem gives you an easy way to boost production flexibility and efficiency and gain a sustainable competitive advantage in today’s rapidly changing world.
- Each 20% off Anniversary Value Pack includes an extended warranty.
- You can find Ultimaker machines running day and night in the factories, studios, and labs of some of the world’s leading companies – such as L’Oréal, NASA, Heineken, Ford, ZEISS, Owens Corning, Schubert, and many more.
- Ultimaker customers regularly report time and cost savings of 80-90% – meaning that achieving ROI often takes weeks (not years). Plus, Ultimaker firmware and software is continuously developed to improve your 3D printing experience year after year.
- Cimquest is part of Ultimaker’s global network of certified resellers. We can offer advice on how 3D printing could benefit you and your business.
As we mentioned, right now Ultimaker is celebrating a decade of 3D printing innovation with their Anniversary Value Packs for a very rare 20% off. If you want to start 3D printing, or expand your 3D printer fleet, there has never been a better time.
But the stock isn’t unlimited. Don’t risk missing out. Secure this chance to easily and reliably 3D print parts on demand and go to market faster. Click below for more details.