Automate the correct preparation of your materials for accurate, strong, and high-quality parts. The MMS enables connected productivity, repeatability and full traceability of the printing process.
3DGence MMS automates material storage, preparation, and post-print annealing – making successful printing of Ultra-Polymers like PEEK, ULTEM™, and Composites accurate and simplified. As the shift from prototyping to end-use parts has become a reality through industrial grade 3D printers and advanced materials, automation and pre-configuration ensures print success. Improper handling and preparation of materials can result in moisture creep, print failures, warping, and low visual quality – resulting in inaccurate parts and significantly reduced productivity. You can ensure print productivity, part integrity, and the highest quality with the 3DGence Material Management System.
Some of the features of the Material Management System include:
Process control and print traceability
- Select materials from the Certified Open Material Database and register them to get full material traceability.
- Each spool of material purchased from 3DGence is equipped with an NFC tag with a Unique ID. Once selected, the material is registered by scanning to the MMS and integrated with 3DGence CONNECT.
- The material associated to the print is traced in the print process and can be viewed on the MMS or 3DGence INDUSTRY line printer.
- The associated material and print process is registered and stored in process logs, accessible in 3DGence CONNECT.
Material drying and preparation
- Avoid low quality and print failures due to unprepared materials.
- Certified Open Material configurations are pre-programmed in the MMS according to manufacturer technical specifications.
- A user-friendly touchscreen interface will guide you effortlessly through the material and compartment selection.
- Each material will be properly dried, moisture controlled, and prepared according to material specifications.
- The entire workflow from material selection, configuration, compartment assignment, and readiness is streamlined and intuitive.
- The capability to post-anneal PAEK materials results in significantly enhanced strength, durability, and anti-corrosivity.
- The 3DGence MMS system includes a compartment that can also be used for annealing in addition to material preparation.
- The 3DGence know-how of PAEK annealing cycles is programmed and configured into the MMS system, and active in seconds.
- Anneal AS9100 PEEK, Victrex AM™ 200, CF-PEEK, and other Certfied Open Materials through a few short steps in the MMS interface and be ready to receive ultra-strength part