Want to learn more about design and manufacturing and how you can leverage those to grow Cimquest, Inc.?
Join us on May 25th & 26th for the Virtual Xpand3D 2021 to see the latest in 3D Printing, Manufacturing, CNC Machining, and 3D Scanning Technologies.
HUNDREDS of industry experts will gather around VIRTUALLY to share their knowledge and secret recipe to their company’s success. Get a front-row seat and take a behind-the-scenes look at Additive Manufacturing’s potential and learn how it can disrupt industries.
During the Xpand3D 2021 event, you’ll discover keynote speakers will share with you:
- Virtual live-streamed booths. Interact with exhibitors through Live Chat—just like a physical trade show.
- The latest in terms of 3D Printing and how global brands are deploying 3D Printing to scale production.
- The fundamentals of CNC Machining and how to leverage product quality using it.
- How state-of-the-art 3D scanning technology can be used to reverse engineer products for modifications and remanufacture.
Featuring Renowned Industry Speaker, Todd Grimm—”Navigating Complex World of Additive Manufacturing”
3 Panel Discussions
- 3D Printing vs Traditional Manufacturing Processes
- The Future of CAD – What Does Artificial Intelligence, Generative Design, Topology Optimization and FEA driven Design mean for CAD?
- Is Metal 3D Printing Ready for Primetime?
You’ll also get a chance to meet and network with seasoned professionals.