The challenge is simple. Create a bold, original item using Mastercam.
Mastercam is looking for eye-catching items that will demonstrate the many impressive and creative things that can be made with Mastercam. This is your chance to break the mold, think outside of the box, and cut outside the lines. You will receive a free Mastercam t-shirt just for entering and you’ll also have a chance to win cash prizes. The top award in each category is $3000, with a total of $5,200 in prizes for each of the two categories.
There are two different categories or divisions to this contest:
- Education Division (1st, 2nd, 3rd) – open to individual students at high school and college/university level of education.
- Professional Division (1st, 2nd, 3rd) – open to anyone with professional manufacturing experience; instructors are encouraged to enter parts in this division.
Show Off Your Work
Make sure to take videos and pictures of your project at various stages of development. Share these images on social media using #WildestParts, and #Mastercam to showcase your talent and ingenuity. Here are some ideas to share:
- Image or screen capture of the part in the design stage
- Image or screen capture of toolpaths or G-code you generate
- Video of your part on the machine
- Video or photo overview of the project in segments or start to finish
- Pictures of you with your project at various stages—especially the final part!
You can find all the competition details, deadlines, and contest information by clicking below.