Call for Presenters and Exhibitors
In case you haven’t heard, Cimquest is hosting our first ever Virtual Xpand3D event! Now in its 6th year, this event is the premier Design & Manufacturing event featuring exhibitors and presentations on 3D Printing, CAD/CAM, CNC Machining, Machine Tools, 3D Scanning, CMM’s, Reverse Engineering Software, Mold Design, and more.
If you are involved in any aspect of manufacturing, from design straight through to production, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to XPAND your knowledge on all the latest and greatest advancements in 3D.
This is event is taking place virtually on
February 24th and 25th from 8:30 am to 4 pm.
Here are some of the highlights of this event:
- Attend keynote presentations from industry leaders.
- See the latest in Design-through-Manufacturing technologies.
- Live stream and chat with industry experts from leading-edge equipment manufacturers in 3D Printing, CAD/CAM, CNC Machining, Machine Tools,
- 3D Scanning, CMM’s, Reverse Engineering Software, Mold Design, and more.
- Learn from 16 unique educational break-out sessions.
- Chance to win in a Formlabs Form3 3D Printer with start-up materials ($3,500 value).
At this time we are looking for partners to help make this event a success.
Become an Exhibitor: As an exhibitor, your company will be able to provide demonstrations via live stream and chat one-on-one with attendees.
Become a Presenter: As a presenter, you will have the opportunity to provide an educational presentation that is from 30-40 minutes long.
If you are interested in participating in this event please contact us by clicking the button below.