Mastercam 2024 Rollout – Manchester, CT
June 29, 2023 @ 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Join Cimquest at Dave & Busters in Manchester, CT to see the exciting new features including automation, CNC programming flexibility enhancements and expanded support for unique machine configurations & tooling. Don’t miss this fun opportunity to learn all about the latest release, network with fellow Mastercam programmers, and enjoy a great day out with free food and games.
At this 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM event you’ll have a chance to:
- Sit in on an extensive “Mastercam 2024 What’s New” presentation and also learn some helpful tips and tricks.
- Learn about Metal Additive and how it could impact you, including a discussion of Meltio, a Metal 3D Printer that uses metal filament wire like you would for other manufacturing processes.
- Enjoy a delicious buffet style lunch with unlimited, coffee, tea and soda, in addition to a game card, so once the learning is done, you can have some fun!
- Enter our raffle to win great prizes!
Here is a sneak peek at the top ten new features in the new version that will greatly improve your programming experience.
- The New Gview Cube
- Color Assignments for Multiaxis Toolpaths
- B-Axis Contour Enhancements
- NEW Process Hole Utility
- Deburr Enhancements
- Support for Angled and Aggregate Locators
- Visual Linking for Holemaking Toolpaths
- Auto Select Stock Models for Verify
- New Options for Loading Default Parameters
- Maximize Engagement for Dynamic Mill