Mastercam is extending their free Mastercam University classes until the end of June 2021! Since we are still in the midst of the Covid pandemic you may still be experiencing more downtime than usual. Why not make the most of it and expand your Mastercam knowledge and skill? The free classes offered are listed below.
Free courses for Mastercam Mill:
- Mastercam 2019 – 2D Mill – For anyone still using Mastercam 2019, this course will focus on delivering a foundation in Mastercam 2D milling to start you on the right path to success. You will learn the steps needed to take a digital file all the way to the shop floor.
- Mastercam 2020 – 2D Mill – Mastercam 2020 delivers a cutting-edge suite of CAM tools to keep you at the forefront of today’s rapidly evolving manufacturing technology. For anyone using the current version of Mastercam, this course will provide you with a solid understanding of 2D milling.
- Mastercam 2019 – 3D Mill – Also for Mastercam 2019 users, this course is recommended after you have completed Mastercam 2019 – 2D Mill to expand your foundation in milling to include principles of 3D programming and machining.
- Mastercam 2020 – 3D Mill – Mastercam 2020 delivers a cutting-edge suite of CAM tools to keep you at the forefront of today’s rapidly evolving manufacturing technology. For anyone using the current version of Mastercam, this course will help you get more familiar with tools and techniques for 3D milling applications.
Free courses for Mastercam Lathe:
- Mastercam 2019 – Lathe – Again for folks using Mastercam 2019, this course provides a strong foundation in Mastercam Lathe. You will learn effective steps to design and prepare a part for machining.
- Mastercam 2020 – Lathe – Mastercam 2020 delivers a cutting-edge suite of CAM tools to keep you at the forefront of today’s rapidly evolving manufacturing technology. For folks using the current version of Mastercam, this course will prepare you to design and program parts for lathe machining.
Free courses for Mastercam basics:
- Mastercam Essentials – This course provides a great overview of Mastercam to familiarize you with the basic functionality and capability of the world’s most widely used CAM software. While this course was created for an older version of Mastercam, the fundamentals are still very useful.
- STEM: Principles of Machining – This course is an excellent primer in STEM concepts in relation to machining. It is a nice course to get familiar with machining terminology and principles.
A free download of Mastercam Demo/Home Learning Edition is available with any class. This is a version of Mastercam designed for learning purposes and getting familiar with the software. Mastercam Demo/HLE does not post code like Mastercam Educational Suite and other products, but it allows users to design and program parts while exploring the functionality of the world’s leading CAD/CAM.
Signing up couldn’t be easier. All you need to do is click on the button below and register for an account. Once you have a Mastercam account, the free classes will show up automatically when you log in to Mastercam University. We certainly hope you take advantage of this great opportunity.
Remote Cimquest Training Also Available
Cimquest has been offering remote training for over three years with great success. With the current virus situation, we are temporarily switching all training classes scheduled through the end of April to remote sessions. You can call us for more information at 866-277-8778 x2.