The assets of CGI, Inc. have been acquired by Rapid Inspection, LLC, a subsidiary of Cimquest Inc. based in Branchburg NJ with branch offices in Massachusetts and Pennsylvania. Rapid Inspection, LLC will concentrate on using the unique 3D scanning technology (3D IRIS) acquired from CGI to supply highly accurate internal and external scans to aid injection molders with faster tooling qualification and robust processes.
3D IRIS offers a diverse range of inspection services, including scans for:
- 100 percent First Article report As9102 Format (injection molded and 3D printed parts)
- Comparison part to 3D CAD model (3D colormap files)
- Part to part comparison (3D colormap files)
- Cavity to cavity • prototype to production mold • mold to mold
- 3D printed part to injection molded part
- Injection mold process DOE samples